Natural Herbs Item Code: Kaunch Beej
- Extract Form- Dried Powder
- Botanical name- Mucuna Pruriens
- Also called as- Kapikacchu, Poonaikali Seeds, Kaunch Seeds
- Method of extraction- soxhlet using distilled water and is spray dried.
- Free for E. Coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Staphylococcus Aureus bacterias.
- Highly hygroscopic in nature.
Kaunch Beej / Mucuna Pruriens is an Indian shrubs that also grows in tropical climates of African continent. The seeds of this shrub has traditionally been used to treat male sexual health issues. Kaunch beej is also a part of herbs which come under Vajikarana, which according to Ayurveda has the most potent medicine for male sexual health.
Kaunch beej has harmones called L-Dopa, serotonin, nicotine and bufotenine.
3-5grams per day.
Studies on Mucuna Pruriens / Kaunch Beej-
Kaunch Beej improves semen quality – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18973898/
Mucuna Pruriens improves sexual behavior in male rats- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19429319/
Kaunch Beej / Mucuna Pruriens improves sexual behavior in diabetes induced male rats- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20456630/
Mucuna Pruriens regulates blood sugar (is an antiglycaemic) – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16372373/
Kaunch beej regulates blood sugar and helps in weight loss in diabetic rats – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21914541/
Mucuna pruriens Reduces Stress & Improves the Quality of Semen – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18955292/